"Please excuse my dirty house, I know it is a mess. I don't have time to clean right now, I have a bluebird nest." - Cherie Layton

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Unexpected Roof-top Visitor!

About a week ago, I came across this post from one of my friends in Texas! A bald eagle landed on their roof top! What are the chances of that happening?! 

They live west of Houston and their neighbors had alerted them of their special visitor. It stayed long enough for them to snap a few pictures before it was on its way. What a wonderful surprise on a Sunday afternoon!

They always say...
"When a Cardinal visits your yard, it's a visitor from Heaven." 
So what does it mean when an Eagle visits your yard?! I think it's a blessing! They are very blessed!
Thank you for letting me share, Roy & Cindy!

Have you ever seen a bald eagle in the wild? If so, I'd love to hear about it! Leave me a comment with the details. Thanks!




1 comment:

bird feeders said...

Bird feeders are also a great backyard decorative item, one that can enhance the beauty of the well tended yard.