"Please excuse my dirty house, I know it is a mess. I don't have time to clean right now, I have a bluebird nest." - Cherie Layton

Monday, February 1, 2016

"Clyde, you're a charismatic bird!"


I'm becoming obsessed with looking out the window in the morning and throughout the rest of the day to see if my feathered friends are stopping by my feeders! And they have! Bonnie & Clyde both stopped by this weekend to dine in my "tree-eatery". The funny thing about Clyde, the Cardinal, is that he likes to park his big tail right in the middle of the feeder! He doesn't stand on the edge or hop around the feeder---he just plops it right down in the middle as if to say "I'm here! Leave me the (chirp) alone!" He cracks me up! I will say he is a bit of a gentleman when it come to Bonnie! He lets her eat first or he will leave and let her eat while watching her from a neighboring tree. He's very protective of her! I love this sweet couple!
 




No comments: