"Please excuse my dirty house, I know it is a mess. I don't have time to clean right now, I have a bluebird nest." - Cherie Layton

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

My Newest Bird-Brained Idea!

Wow! Where does the time go?! It's been a couple weeks since I've posted anything. It's been one thing after another! So, I made a little time to 'pound the keys' to share my new brilliant idea! (Yeah, that's what my husband said too, "Oh boy, what now?!")
I'm going to make bird feeders!!! 
and if they turn out pretty...I'm going to sell them at the spring festival in our town! What I'm going to need from you is comments and feedback on my feeders! I've started one feeder and I should finish it tonite or tomorrow. I'll post the finish product and you give me your opinions! 
Now, of course I can't do this project all by myself! I have to get my husband on board because I need holes drilled and he doesn't like me messing with his man toys! I keep telling him this is OUR project/business but he says "Oh no, it's YOURS! I'm just doing the drilling so you don't hurt yourself!" What?! I've never injured myself while attempting a DIY! No matter how he sees it, we are doing this together! We're spending time together and he likes it! He can keep telling himself it's all me but he's enjoying it as much as me! 
The craft show is next month and we have lots to do! I think I'm going to name our booth "The Backyard Bird Boutique"! How does that sound? Let me know what you think of the name & be sure to check back for pics and I'm begging for your feedback and suggestions! Thanks, Friends!





No comments: