"Please excuse my dirty house, I know it is a mess. I don't have time to clean right now, I have a bluebird nest." - Cherie Layton

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Smile Lil Hummingbird !

I finally did it! I got a pic of a hummingbird at our feeder today! Jeff and I were sitting on the porch with our cameras ready.  But, no hummingbird. Jeff mentioned that he was going inside to do some things and I said "As soon as you go in, it's going to show up!" And I was right! Jeff went in and I had my camera ready! I took a few but only one picture came out clear. Problem is that Jeff has the better camera.  So, he'll need to get a good close up shot of it so we can identify what kind of hummingbird it is.  I can't tell from my pic or my bare eyes. Anyway, I got the first shot.....Super excited!


After dinner, Jeff got his hummingbird pics and they are much better than mine. See below.




No comments: